Stenciling Cupcakes , Cookies and Brownies A stencil can provide a quick and easy way to decorate your cupcakes and cookies. Available for every season and holiday as well as various design themes, you can use stencils to wow your guests and family. Stencils made...
Isomalt Isomalt is a sugar product used as replac...
Making and Using Candy Clay Candy clay, also known as modeling chocolate or chocolate plastique, is a wonderful and delicious addition to your Sugar Art repertoire. While it can be purchased ready-made (Choco Pan), it’s also quite easy to make with just 2 ingredients and a few sup...
What’s the Difference between Candy Coating and Real Chocolate? The main difference between candy coating* and real chocolate, is cocoa butter. Real chocolate contains cocoa butter, while candy coating contains other natural oils such as palm kernel oil. Real chocolate requires tempering before it can be used. While real chocolate requires t...
- 2014 (3)
- How to Color Buttercream Icing?
- Using Stencils for Cake, Cupcakes & Brownies
- Selecting an Airbrush for Cake Decorating
- Make Your Own Designer Barks – Delicious Custom Gi
- Selecting a Cake Decorating Turntable
- Using Wafer Paper For Cake Decorating
- About Rolled Fondant and Its Uses For Decorating a
- How to Achieve Level Cake Layers
- What Are Isomalt Sticks - How To Make Isomalt Usin
- Making and Using Candy Clay
- Tips For Sucessful Baking
- Difference Between Candy Coating & Real Chocolate
- Complete Candy Coating Melting Instructions
- February (11)
- March (13)