- 1 dozen cupcakes in flavor of your choice
- 12 to 15 peanut shaped sandwich cookies (you know the ones!!) (Includes extras for breakage)
- Chocolate or Leaf Green Buttercream Icing
- 1 pound White candy coating, melted
- Black Edible Pen or Food Writer
- Waxed or Parchment Paper
- Small offset spatula
- Tip 21 or 233 with decorating bag
- Optional: Candy Pumpkins or Molded Candy Pumpkins
Holding by the bottom edge, dip peanut sandwich cookies in melted white candy coating up to your fingers. Gently shake off any excess and lay on parchment or waxed paper to dry.
Ice your cupcakes:
You can ice the cupcakes with your spatula in green or chocolate icing.
Ice them using Chocolate Icing and tip 21 in a spiral fashion
Pipe green grass all over the top of your cupcake with tip 233
Once the candy has hardened completely, gently draw faces on the ghosties. You can make the faces friendly or scary (how scary can a cookie be?!!) as you choose.
Carefully insert ghost bare portion first down into the cupcake approximately 1”
If you like, place a small molded pumpkin or store bought candy pumpkin next to the ghost.
Your Halloween guests will love these Boo-ti-ful Treats!