Cake Decorating Articles
General Cake Decorating ArticlesAbout Rolled Fondant and Its Uses For Decorating a Cake.
Buying an Airbrush for Cake Decorating. An airbrush can be a wonderful asset as you decorate cakes. It will allow you to come up with fantastic and beautiful results while using less of your valuable time. You can use it to color the icing on the cake itself, instead of coloring all that icing or fondant. You can also draw images on the cake, ...
Wafer Paper and Its Uses What is Wafer Paper? Wafer paper is an edible paper, usually made of rice or potato flour. It is available at Cake Art, in 8 ½” x 11” white sheets. You can purchase individual sheets or a 100 count package. This paper has no real taste and if you place a small piece of ...
About Rolled Fondant and Its Uses For Decorating a Cake. Rolled fondant icing is one of the most popular icing mediums being used these days. Its beautiful, smooth surface can almost be achieved in butter cream, but not quite! It is called Rolled Fondant to distinguish it from Poured Fondant Icing (as in Petit Fours) or Candy Fondant. Yo ...
How to Achieve Level Cake Layers There are a variety of factors that can affect how level your cake layers are when they come out of the oven.The first consideration might be whether your oven or oven racks are level. If your oven is a free standing range and the appliance itself isn’t level, resolution of this problem can be pretty straightfor ...
- September (1)
- 2014 (3)
- How to Color Buttercream Icing?
- Using Stencils for Cake, Cupcakes & Brownies
- Selecting an Airbrush for Cake Decorating
- Make Your Own Designer Barks – Delicious Custom Gi
- Selecting a Cake Decorating Turntable
- Using Wafer Paper For Cake Decorating
- About Rolled Fondant and Its Uses For Decorating a
- How to Achieve Level Cake Layers
- What Are Isomalt Sticks - How To Make Isomalt Usin
- Making and Using Candy Clay
- Tips For Sucessful Baking
- Difference Between Candy Coating & Real Chocolate
- Complete Candy Coating Melting Instructions
- February (11)
- March (13)