Wedding Cake Cutting GuideThis guide shows how to cut popular shaped wedding tiers into pieces approximately 1 in. x 2 in. by two layers high (about 4 in.). Even if a larger serving size is desired, the order of cutting is still the same. The first step in cutting is to remove the top tier, and then begin the cutting with the 2nd tier followed by the 3rd, 4th a ...
Cake Art Fondant ChartQuantities given are approximate and are given for covering the cakes only. Additional fondant will be for decorations. The weights given are for "standard" fondant. Specialty fondants, such as ChocoPan require less. If copied, please use www.cakeart.com as your source. &nbs ...
- September (1)
- 2014 (3)
- How to Color Buttercream Icing?
- Using Stencils for Cake, Cupcakes & Brownies
- Selecting an Airbrush for Cake Decorating
- Make Your Own Designer Barks – Delicious Custom Gi
- Selecting a Cake Decorating Turntable
- Using Wafer Paper For Cake Decorating
- About Rolled Fondant and Its Uses For Decorating a
- How to Achieve Level Cake Layers
- What Are Isomalt Sticks - How To Make Isomalt Usin
- Making and Using Candy Clay
- Tips For Sucessful Baking
- Difference Between Candy Coating & Real Chocolate
- Complete Candy Coating Melting Instructions
- February (11)
- March (13)